Monday, August 9, 2010

Crochet - tiny projects

During my regular day with little Miss S I can't really do much of anything too big of a project. Miss S wants me to play make believe games, something I really truly suck at BIG time. I beg and plead with her to play colouring in, playdough or build blocks, brush dolls hair. She likes all those things yes, and so do I! But make believe, mums and dads, moshie monsters, doggie game, are by far her favourites.
So I have decided I'm gong to try and do mini crochet projects on our days together so I can still have something for me, something challenging and fun and creative whilst still being there for whatever Miss S needs me for.
Today I made a crochet love heart and also a radiant flower. They took about 10 mins each in total and I attached one to a head band.

I'm thinking of pairing them up with a matching tutu I make and selling a few. The girls will benefit from all these pretty's anyways!

1 comments:

Khris78 said...

So cute J... I think matching tutus would be lovely!!!!!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com