Friday, July 23, 2010

Coaster creativeness

Coasters
I was looking for a quick and easy gift I could make up in an evening for a friend I am seeing today.
I bought this delicious Noro yarn ( colour no.10 )on Thursday. Its 40% cotton, 30% silk 15% wool and 15% Nylon, the colours are so lovely, all mermaidy and dreamy, I loved watching a new colour come into play as I hooked away in rounds. I'm also going to use this yarn for the top part of a monkey party hat patter I bought, hopefully I'll get to that later today!

Wrapped for gift






2 comments:

Kelli said...

ahhh, comments work now :) I love the colours and I love your way with words. You write really nicely.xx

Lovely Lassy said...

I don't know if this is how I reply to you but thank you thats really lovely of you too say and gave me a big grin x

 
Template by suckmylolly.com