Sunday, July 11, 2010

Crochet tomorrow, today, EVERYDAY YAY!!!!

Ahhhhh, my new found love of crochet!
I really am loving this new creative outlet I have found. It challenges me and really fulfills a creative need in me that's been lying dormant for many years now.
I've been a SAHM for 9 years now and I've loved it all, but this past few years has been a struggle, for many reasons really.........
So I started with a Granny blanket, I really love my first granny blanket, its a bit mismatched in stitch sizes, I come back to it between new projects and kiddie caring so its taken awhile.
Miss E loves it and its nearly big enough to go on her bed to keep her cosy and warm in winter. Who knows, hopefully it will last long enough for her to give to her daughter?
You can learn to Crochet so many ways, I attended two classes and the rest I taught myself from books like
this, different magazines and also you tube learn to crochet links.

It's really super easy, pattern reading took me a while and I'm still learning it's all new too me, but such fun!
Right, back to my Granny blanket, it's made from 100% wool (pink) and a lovely soft acrylic (green and white). I have a bit more pink and then an edge to do and it's complete!
I so love the colours together don't you?

1 comments:

Khris78 said...

Very Pretty!!!!!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com