Monday, July 26, 2010

Monkey Mania

I ordered a super cute pattern from crazysockscrochet it took me all day yesterday and an hour today adding the finishing touches, but I think the next one will go much faster now I know what I'm doing. How cool would a family of monkey hats look on us all lol. I used the Nora yarn for the hat and still have half a ball left.
I'm thinking of selling a few things on eBay and Etsy, not really to make money but more to just bring it a bit of extra $ for me to spend on more yarn, patterns etc.


A while back I made this cowl for my sister in law Alison, she hasn't seen it yet so perhaps if she reads this she will find out what her 'prize' is? It's made with super chunky yarn and is really soft, I think it will take a few wears for it to become floppy and lush feeling.
Here's the link to the pattern if you'd like to try it yourself.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com